At Float Well, we want to provide as many people as possible with the chance to float with us. We genuinely believe in the benefits that floatation therapy can provide and want to ensure that cost is not a barrier. Community is one of our core principles and a huge inspiration for doing what we do. Our Community Hours Programme has been created to support and give back to people who do good in Wellington with an opportunity to get in and float at a special reduced rate.
If you are a:
• Nurse, doctor or other health care professional
• First responder
• Veteran or active military service
• Gold Card holder
• Community Service Card holder
• Person with a disability, or
• Person with a chronic condition or illness (including mental health)
Then come float with us every Wednesday at 10am, 11am, 12pm & 1pm for only $55, which is over 40% off our regular price. This is just one way we are giving back to the Wellington community – come discover profound relaxation at Float Well!